Wednesday, 2 July 2014

An idea.

Hi guys,

Today, I went for a movie. "Chef". You must have all heard of this newly released movie. Well, it has Robert Downey Jr. How could I NOT watch? So, *SPOILER ALERT* this movie is all about how a guy succeeds while driving around in his licensed food truck after being fired from a restaurant for being gutsy.
Now, the Wandering mind that I have, I started wondering. See, that IS one way I could survive if I ran away from home. Sure, I don't know how to cook and sure even if I do learn cooking, I might not be able to produce the magic, But hey, I don't need publicity. ALL I want is to see EVERYTHING. I want to tour the entire world. Go every where. I want to see all the magic that the Earth has to offer. I want to be able to tell my kids and grand kids about the adventures I have had, about the different people I have been able to meet, about the hardships I had to go through. I want to have uncountable tales to tell them.
Of course the focus does not really lie on my kids and grand kids. It lies in the experiences I will be able to have.
I mean... how hard can survival be?
I am not particularly illiterate. The fact that I'm blogging must tell a lot about my education. Not considering the grammatical and spelling issues that is. But with the education I have, I might be able to earn enough for a days meals, right? All I need is sufficient brains and tactics. I mean, sure I might not be the most intelligent person or the biggest opportunist, but then this is survival we are talking about. "Desperate times call for desperate measure" eh?
I mean, it's not like I need a long time job or something. I won't need fame. I won't need a lot of money. I won't need nothing. All I'll need is my zeal to carry on in my path. It is a difficult one, but it will be my chosen path nonetheless.
UGH!!
If only I had the, excuse my language, balls to go through with my wish. I mean, there are just so many things that need deep consideration. I belong to a perfectly healthy family. I have everything that I can ever want. Except carrying out my twisted wish that is.
Damn, I would like to meet someone with a mind such as mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment